Sunday, May 22, 2005

Very Merry UnBirthdays!

To two lovely people that I can't be with . . .

Happy Birthday Pooj! Hope you had a good day last week even if it sounds like it was a quite one - I'm sure you'll have a rocking time next weekend . . . I've been invited to go to Miyajima for the weekend with the Art Club - I suspect that yet more sporty games are afoot - for an art club they love their sport!! I hope someone gets you a 'fuck-off huge' key . . . they do have a massive spatula thingo as a tourist attraction - it's about 10ms long or something! Man, I'd try to send it but it'd be heaps expensive to post and I doubt I could sneak it onto the ferry!

To Miss StarDust! You're way past 'the wrong side of 21' now! Hope you have a heaps time with lovely peeps at your Potluck Dinner - please eat some imaginary spiders from me!

Whilst I can't be in Adelaide to celebrate with you kiddies we Kaikan Gaijin are having our own little party to celebrate Evan's 21st tonight - he's hoping it will spill over til his actually birthday which is tomorrow . . . hmmm . . . should be interesting for Julie and myself, who have to hotfoot it a half hour's walk over to near the Hiroshima JR Station by 9am to get bikes Sunday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home